Sunday, May 12, 2013

The Rain Stopped





Is it the end of May yet? I've been dreading this month to start, and now that it has it's been filled with work, frumpy clothing, traveling, and rainy days. This gross weather has been making my hair a complete wreck, as pointed out by my sister last week, I've got to get it figured out. My mousey brown roots have grown in almost a half an inch, and the ombre has gotten a little funky. Playing with the idea of going a little blonde again, but this won't happen until the end of the month.

But between it all I was able to find the most amazing pants from.. Target. I feel so Brady Bunch, but I love it! I purchased this polka dot pair along with a floral pair (and a bike, that I've been hoping to ride since it stopped raining!) Above are a few snaps from where I redid my report feature image, so I wasn't sporting a Brooklyn jersey in East Harlem.

I'll be working on a mid week update after Jeff's birthday, which is this Tuesday!

Happy Sunday, back to work for me.

xo,
Paige

No comments :

Post a Comment