Sunday, April 21, 2013

Cowboys & Indians

Jeff and I had plans this weekend to go out to Queens, but because of the impending weather we decided to put it off for another weekend.

Turned out the weather was fine. Weekend trains were another story. This 4,5, & 6 construction needs to get its 'ish together soon.

We ended up downtown at Union Square to go to Whole Foods. I've been slowly pushing Jeff (and myself) in to a Gluten Free/Clean Eating + high protein lifestyle as we work towards toning and getting healthy before the wedding in October. I don't know if I will make it a habit of posting a "cool" G-Free recipe that we try, but if something good works out I'll share.

--

It was nice to walk around the Union Square Market again, like when I use to live by the Flat Iron Building and had easy access to it. I, obviously, enjoyed all the flowers and branches that were available. Putting this in the consideration bank when we start looking for new places to live come September.

Small snaps of outfits in the market below. Somebody stopped us for their scavenger hunt to take our picture. We had to hold up a Jack Henry sign.. I guess this is what they were looking for. 


NEW: All of our images are now pin-able! Even from previous posts! So if you like anything, feel free to save it on your Pinterest with ease.









Lastly, here's a small wedding update. 
We've picked our Honeymoon destination. It starts with K and ends with yoto.



Cheers, I hope everyone had a good weekend!

xo,
Paige

No comments :

Post a Comment